Monday, December 2, 2019

When I went to Georgia,Atlanta

I went to Georgia for a tournament for the week. At first I was at my house waiting and waiting but then we left to my friends house because I was  going with two of my friends with their family to Georgia,Atlanta it took 12 hours and 22 minutes, my friends and I could not sleep because we were so pumped up, when we arrived we were ready to go to our hotel rooms so we could sleep for 4 hours. We 6 games and in the end we lost 3 and we won 3, and in the 5 game we went to penalties and it was up to me so our team could go to the final and I stud up to the goalie I looked at him in the eye I looked at the ball and then I shot the goalie touched it put it went in, it felt so good because I am really bad at penalties and I ended up scoring the winning goal, so when I scored everyone in my team ran to me and we did the ole ole ole ole ole ole and when we went to the coach one of the parents gave us doughnuts they were so good, and that is basically what I did in the Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment