Friday, February 7, 2020

Black fish 2#

I think that black fish / Orcas / Killer whales, should be in the ocean because they  supost to be with your family , they should be free  in the ocean ,  so they can feel happy not in and sea world because they are  feeling pressured and they don’t get that much food there the trainers are making them do tricks when they don’t want to and they’re getting mad so they’re just eating them ,  hurting them,  like Dawn  was dead because of a killer whale ate of her arm  and she died.That’s why I think the killers world should live in the ocean because the things that I said. That’s why I think the killers whales should live in the ocean because the things that I said  I think the trainer that did the opposite of in the video was wrong because he he was against and he wanted the killer whales to stay in sea world and that is my whole world one he thinks the whales don’t want to stay in see world.

No comments:

Post a Comment