Monday, February 25, 2019

When I went to MICHIGAN

Today I am going to talk about when I wen to MICHIGAN. So in the beginning of the day we went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, after breakfast we waited like about 2 hours so we could go to Michigan, after the 2 hours we went to the car and we started to drive, after 3 hours of driving we finally arrived to the hotel and we stayed there for five minutes and then we went to eat some Denny’s  it was good, after we ate we went back to the hotel and we waited for 1 hour and then we went to a game that I had we won 24-3 I scored 6 goals and when we went to the hotel I slept till 12 pm because I drank coffe before sleeping. So when I woke up we went to the breakfast room we ate and then we went to my two games that I had.The first game we lost 8-4 an d in the second game we won 12-7, after the game we went straight home and rest for the rest of the day.



                                                                                                                   Adios amigos asta la vista😁
                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment