Friday, March 1, 2019

My first slice of life #1

Today I am going to talk about when I burned my back in Mexico. In the morning I went to my cousins house with my mom and my sister, and when we entered I stayed hi to everyone in my cousins. Miniutes  later my cousins invited my sister an I to play in the roof to play with some bunnies and when I was going to get a black bunny I stepped on a plastic thing and I almost fell down the roof and water from the boiler fell on my back and it burned and I had to go to get medicine fast and I needed to go to my grandmas house and stay there for the rest of the day. Days later we arrived to Chicago and I went to my house and rest for the rest of the time that I had the burn on my back.




                                                                                                             Adios Amigos see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment