Thursday, March 7, 2019

Slice of life #7

Today I am going to talk about when I went to my cousins house in Christmas.At first I went to my kitchen and I ate some pancakes with some hotchocolate and then we went to my cousins house about when it was 5:40 and we played with my little cousin and when it was 11:00 pm my uncle brought some presents and I got a sweater I like the sweater then when went home and when it was 12:00 we sang happy birthday to baby Jesus and then went to sleep.The next day we went to the Christmas tree and I got FIFA 19, a adidas sweater which is the gray one that I wear for school and a futsal ball  then we went to eat to a restaurant that is called Canton Regio the food was so good and then we went to my cousins house and gave them a present and then went home and chill for the rest of the day.

                                                                                                                  See you later amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment