Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Slice of life #6

Today I am going to talk about when I went to eat breakfast with my family. At first my parents woke me up and I went to my parents room and got ready to go eat breakfast in a restaurant called Alexander’s this is what I ate a thing that is called One egg it had 2 sausages,1 egg and some potato and when we finally we went to my house and I played with my sister and we saw the tv and then we went to sleep because we had school and I could sleep because I had to much sugar in my body I was just staring at the roof and then my mom told me why are you not sleeping and I told her because I ate to much sugar, after around 10 minutes I fell to sleep.

                                                                                                                See you later amigos

1 comment: