Monday, March 4, 2019

Slice of life #4

Today I am going to talk about when I broke my hand when I was 8 months. At first since I was a
little kid I was in the bed the whole day and I ate every 2 hours. And one day my dad was changing my diaper and when he was going to get a new diaper I might bed a lot and I fell down on my hand and I started to cry, my dad came running to see what going on and when I tried to walk a little bit then my hand started to hurt a lot and my parents noticed that my had was broken and they took me to  the hospital McNeal there were a lot of people and when they called my parents so they check me out  and they said we needed to wait about 5-8 minutes, after the minutes past the doctor went to us and told us to go with him ad when we arrived to his room we waited for the other doctor to check me  and they said I needed to where I a cast for 1 month then I finally could go home and go back to my bed and rest with a cast for 1 month.



                                                                                                                Adios amigos see you later

1 comment:

  1. Sergio you write so much and a lot of detail and a good story

    ReplyDelete