Monday, March 18, 2019

Slice of life #18

Today I am going to talk about when I played a soccer game in the playoffs. At first I woke up because I had a soccer game in the morning and we lost 5-2 I scored one goal. Then we went to my sisters game she won and then we went home. After 2 hours we went to the place that we were going to play a soccer game my sister tied the game 2-2 and I won 10-2. Then we went home and we saw a soccer game in the tv of a my favorite Mexican soccer team and they won 2-0 to a team that is really good and then we went  to sleep because it was 10pm.

                                                                                     
                                                                                                              Adios amigos see you later 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment