Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Slice of life #19

Today I am going to talk about something hard that happens in my life time.When I twisted my ankle.So First I was in my car because I was late for my game like 2 minutes and when I arrived my coach put me in and I dribbled the ball and a girl pushed me into the wall and my ankle twisted hard so my coach got me out and a guy gave my coach a spray for my ankle and then my dad came into the field and took me to my house and I just sat on my couch for the rest of the day because I could not move or else it would hurt a lot. After around haft and hour a man knocked on the door and I was scared because I did not know what was going on and my dad said hi the man and said to check my ankle and he said that I could not play for a month and I did.

                                                                                                         Adios amigos see you later 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment