Thursday, March 21, 2019

Slice of life #21

Today I am going to talk about when I got a 4 on my test. At first I was in my classroom and then the teacher said that we were going to check what we got on our test I was so scared I was going to get a bad grade so when my teacher put the code to log in and in  the  beginning it said I got a 4 I was so excited because I got a 4 then the teacher said to close our iPad because we were going to do some MTSS and that’s how I got my 4 on my test and when I got home I showed my parents and my parents were so happy.

                                                                                                               Adios amigos see you later 👋

                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment