Friday, March 29, 2019

Slice of life #29

Today I am going to talk about when I got new soccer shoes.At first I woke up and my parents went to my room and sang happy birthday to me and I was so happy that they sang happy birthday to me and then they gave me some presents and I got a shirt of my favorite soccer team the team is called Real Madrid it was the color white and I got the soccer shoes they were called Predators 19.3 and I was so excited to use them and then I went to the kitchen I they had a cake waiting for me and they sang me again the happy birthday song and then we ate some cake and then my sister and I went to school.

                                                                                                        Adios amigos see you later 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment