Saturday, March 2, 2019

My slice of life #2

Today I am going to talk about when I went to Dallas,Texas. First I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast then after breakfast I went to a place with my dad,mom and sister and when we arrived we said by to my mom and my sister and we got to another car so we could go to Texas and my friend was with me the whole 15 hours in does 15 hours we ate junk food and real food and we played with a Nintendo switch that my friend brought and we slept for about 2-3 hours. We finally arrived to the hotel and when we enter we got the room 222 nd shared the room with an other friend we left the room and we went to eat some pizza then we went to sleep.The next day it rained hard and we did not have games we needed to wait 2 days until they let us play the first game we lost to a team from Brazil it’s name was Gremio, then we went against a team from Texas it’s name was Texans we won and we played 1 more game against a team that is from Texas we beet them.The next day we won all of our games and we went to the quarter finals we went against Philadelphia Union and then we went against a team from England it’s name is Manchester City we tied and then we went to penalties and we lost by one goal then we went  straight  home and rest for the rest of the day.


                                                                                                                Adios amigos see you later

No comments:

Post a Comment