Sunday, March 3, 2019

Slice of life #3

Today I am going to talk about when I went to Poland for the first time.At first I went to.7 hours later I came back from school and I went to my parents room to get ready to go to the airport.When we arrived to the airport me and my mom found my friends and we got a paper to be able to go to the waiting room and we needed to wait about 30 minutes  to enter the airplane.After the 30 minutes we entered the airplane and I sat down next to friend and the screen in front of me said we were going to be in the airplane for about 10 hours and in a half.After we arrived we went to another plane that took about 2 hours.And after the 2 hours we took a bus with my friends and it took around 5 hours to arrive to the hotel, we took a card and we went to our room and then we went to down stairs to eat something and all of my friends got hamburgers with fries and a salad, after dinner we went back to our room and we brushed our teeth and we took a shower and then we went to sleep.The next day we went down stairs and we ate breakfast. after breakfast we went to the stadium of Jaga we were going to play there the first game we tied 3-3, the second we lost, the third we won and we won and we won  the 2 games that we had left.The next day we went down stairs and we went to the bus again and we went to the stadium and we played the first game we tied 2-2, the next game we lost 1-0 and the last game we won 6-3 and the we ate lunch and the we went to our room and the we went outside and I played soccer with my friends until it was night time then we went to sleep because the next day we needed to go to the airport but this time we went  straight back home.After the 13 hours we found our dad at the front and we went to Panda Express because we were hungry then we went home and rest for the rest of the day of the day.

                                                                                                                    Adios amigos see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment